13 Point Marketing Plan for REO Properties
1. Broker Price Opinion (BPO)- We will prepare a BPO within 48 hours to determine value for the subject property. The BPO includes pictures of the property, comparable homes and a summary section that will include our recommendations to help sell the Property.
2. Occupancy Check–We will go to the subject property 24- 48 hours from assignment to determine occupancy. We will check with the Utility Companies to determine if utilities are established.
3. Evictions-We can help you negotiate move out dates with eviction proceedings if necessary.
4. Personal Property -We will help remove personal property left on premises with your approval.
5. Tenant Lock outs-We will meet with necessary Law Enforcement Officials at lock out.
6. Secure the Property-We will secure the property once vacant . We will have a locksmith re-key the doors with your Approval and install a combination lock box and place a chain on gate if property is gated.
7. Utilities-We will have all utilities established once property is secured. We can also handle the billing with your approval and be reimbursed by the Lender at closing or cancellation of Listing Agreement.
8. Contractors-We will help receive bids and get a detailed repair list from approved contractors for all necessary repairs.
9. Supervision-We will insure that all work by contractors or vendors are completed and are approved.
10. Gardening and Pool Maintenance– We will establish service once property is secured. We can also handle the billing with your approval and be reimbursed at closing or termination of the Listing Agreement.
11. Weekly Property Inspections-We will inspect subject property once a week to insure the property is secure.
12. Monthly Updates-We will give the Lender a narrative monthly marketing update and a monthly property condition report.
13. Marketing Plan-We will prepare a Marketing Plan tailored to the property. We find that properties need to be marketed differently . We fine tune our marketing to insure the Lender receives the most money possible for their property.